BitTitan Device Management is a module in MSPComplete that allows you to monitor and assess your customers’ computers and resources, such as workstations, users, and groups. If a computer or resource is joined to the customer’s Active Directory domain or connected to the customer’s corporate network, there is a good chance that it can be tracked and assessed through Device Management.
To begin monitoring your customer’s computers and resources in MSPComplete, you download and install the lightweight, non-intrusive Device Management Agent (DMA) to your customer’s computers. DMA is available in two forms:
- DMA Client: In this version, DMA collects detailed information about the computer it is installed on, such as computer name, users, operating system version, processor, memory, disk space, and installed browsers.
- DMA Gateway: In this version, DMA collects the same information that is collected in client mode. DMA Gateway also performs a discovery scan of the customer’s Active Directory for resources like servers, computers, users, and groups.
After DMA is installed and running, it transmits information back to MSPComplete. With the information collected, you can perform a HealthCheck for Office 365 assessment for the customer and offer remediation services to ensure that customer computers are compatible with Office 365. Using DeploymentPro through DMA, you can remotely configure Outlook profiles on the customer’s computers after completing a mailbox migration.
System requirements for DMA
- Microsoft Windows Vista or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 or later
- All services, firewalls, proxies and antivirus software must be configured to allow access to these URLs:
- These networking ports must be open: