How do I enable remigration of previously failed items?
MigrationWiz has a built-in method of retrying migration for mailboxes that have failed due to errors without consuming more licenses.
To retry errors:
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- If you do not see your projects listed, click on the Projects tab.
- Click on the name of your Project in the list.
- Checkmark the box next to the items you wish to retry.
- Click on Start.
- Select the Retry Errors option.
Click on Retry Errors to begin the remigration.
Note: Retrying errors will only remigrate previously failed items.