The invalid value 'XYZ' was specified for the 'EmailAddress' element: This error indicates that an item failed to migrate because one of its property is invalid. Often, the error will include characters that are clearly corrupt. Sometimes, the error may include a string that looks valid, but in fact contains invalid hidden or white space characters. As a result, the Destination system is rejecting the item. We often find that affected items were created by defective third-party applications (like business card scanning software which creates contacts with a corrupt email address).
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
- An element node 'soap:Header' of the type Element was expected
- Cannot migrate to a Destination mailbox equal to the Source mailbox
- Cannot retrieve directory metadata on the Azure container
- Cannot retrieve folders from "folder"
- Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel
- Does not have a start date
- Does not have an end date
- Error: Submission limit exceeded. Please contact Support.
- Error: The request failed. The decryption operation failed, see inner exception