How do I migrate if I have kiosk users?
In order to migrate to kiosk users, the migration project will need to be configured to use an admin account with impersonation rights. This allows us to bypass the limitations of kiosk users, who lack the ability to connect directly via EWS.
To ensure that your migration project is correctly configured to migrate to kiosk users, perform the following steps:
Specify admin credentials:
Sign in to your MigrationWiz account
- Click the Go To My Projects button.
- Select the project that needs to be modified.
- Click on the Edit Project button.
- Click Edit Project from the drop-down menu.
- Select Destination Settings.
- Checkmark Use Admin Credentials and enter these.
- Click the Save Project button.
Click on the Edit Project button.
- Click Advanced Options from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section title Destination: Microsoft Office 365, checkmark Use impersonation to authenticate.
- Click the Save button.
Note: The admin account specified does not require a license and does not need to have other admin rights configured.