In addition to browsing the Help Center and Community site to find answers to your questions, product support is available via email, Premium Phone Support, or Live Chat. Before submitting a support request, check the system status page to determine if there are known system issues that might be impacting your project.
Request Email Support
Email support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by submitting a request directly from the product home page. Select Help > More Support Options from the top right menu. Select Contact Support to access the support form. Describe your problem accurately, and with as many details as possible.
Response times vary, based on the volume of requests, as well as the complexity of the issues that require investigation. Our Service Level Agreement (SLA) response time for normal priority support requests is 24 hours from the time the request is received by our system.
After accessing the support form, select the Product and the Issue from the drop-down menus. Include in the Message box:
- The email address for the product or platform account (BitTitan account email)
- A full, detailed summary of the issue, any error messages, and the user experience ("Need urgent help" and "Call ASAP" are not full and detailed descriptions of the problem.)
- A list of the troubleshooting steps performed so far
- The name of the project or activation code
- The mailbox(es) impacted
- Your Name
- The best time for contact
- Your time zone
Gather any screenshots that would help with the troubleshooting, and include any applicable log files. For missing items, include a screenshot of items at the Source and the Destination.
For more information, read How do I open a Support ticket?
Request Premium Phone Support
If you have a critical incident that requires direct access to Support Engineers, you can buy one or more Premium Phone Support licenses. A Premium Phone Support license will guarantee that Support Engineers will call you back within two hours from the time the request is received by our system. They will work with you until the problem has been resolved.
Follow these steps to use your purchased Premium Phone Support license:
- Select Help > More Support Options from the top right menu in MSPComplete or MigrationWiz.
- Select Contact Support to access the support form.
- On the support form, in the 24/7 Premium Phone Support field, select the checkbox Request a Call-Back.
Your purchased Premium Phone Support license(s) will appear to the right. Selecting the checkbox will consume the Premium Support Ticket license and convert the support ticket to a Premium ticket.
For information about purchasing these licenses, read How do I buy Premium Phone Support?
Live Chat Support
Support is also available via Live Chat. From the product home page, select Help > More Support Options from the top right menu. Select Support Chat to initiate a Live Chat with a Support Engineer. To learn more about how Live Chat works, read Do you offer Live Chat support?
Note: Support is only available in English.