|Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro (legacy) product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete or DeploymentPro for UserActivation.|
What are the system requirements for DeploymentPro?
In order for DeploymentPro to configure Outlook to automatically connect to Office 365 or Exchange, each user who wishes to run DeploymentPro must have the following versions of the operating system and Outlook:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- .NET Framework version 3.5 or later
- Outlook 2010 with KB2965295 (update from April 14, 2015)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Linux and Mac operating systems are not currently supported.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 is not supported.