Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the new version of DeploymentPro that is in the MSPComplete portal, and not to the DeploymentPro for UserActivation product.
In order for DeploymentPro to configure Outlook to connect to Office 365, each device must meet these system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- .NET Framework version 3.5 or later
- These versions of Outlook:
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 (with March 2016 PU)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 SP1 (with December 2015 PU)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2 (with October 2015 PU, April 2015 PU).
Note: Read the Outlook Updates article from Microsoft for more information.
- Linux and Mac operating systems are not supported.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 is not supported.
- Third-party remote connection software, such as ConnectWise Control or ScreenConnect, are not supported.