How do I change the user interface language in MigrationWiz?
The user interface in MigrationWiz has been translated into 8 additional languages; more will be added in the future. The languages that are live now are French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese (simplified), Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean.
MigrationWiz automatically takes your preferred Web browser language as its user interface language. You can select a different user interface language by adjusting your preferred language in your browser.
Each browser has different steps to change these. Here are the steps to change the user interface language in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools button at the top-right of your browser window (in older versions, click on the Tools menu).
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Internet Options menu item.
- The General tab should already be selected. If it is not, select it now.
- Under the Appearance heading, click on the Languages button, and then choose your preferred language:
- If the selection of languages shown does not contain your preferred language, use the Add a language button to add another language:
- Move it to the top of the list by using Move Up or Move Down and select your preferred language. Restart your browser.