How do I clone a migration project and then move items between projects?
To clone an existing project:
- Open MSPComplete.
- Go to your list of projects.
- Click on the name of the project you want to clone.
- Click on the Edit Project drop-down box, and then click on Clone Project.
- On the Clone Project page, name the new project, then click on the Clone Project button at the bottom of the page.
- Now you have a clone of the original project, with the same endpoints and the same Advanced Option settings.
To move items from one project to another:
- Checkmark the items you wish to move to another project, then click on the Move icon.
- Now select the project you want to move the items to, and click on Move Items.
- The items you selected will be moved to the project.