ErrorInvalidExtendedProperty: This error indicates that the Destination rejected an item because it has invalid MAPI properties. Most Exchange items have hundreds of MAPI properties. Finding the exact combination of values that is causing the Destination to reject the the item as invalid is therefore impossible. In most cases, we find that the offending items are either corrupt, were created by misbehaving third-party applications, or are very old items whose values are no longer valid for more recent releases of Exchange Server.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- What kind of diagnostic information can BitTitan provide?
- Error: PST size exceeds max limit of <GB size> gigabytes
- Error: Invalid sequence value
- Error: Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server
- Error: ErrorNoPublicFolderReplicaAvailable
- Error: ErrorInvalidSerializedAccessToken
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar.  Errors.
- Operation took too long that instruction has expired