Has no MIME content: This error indicates that the item has no MIME content. This may happen because the item truly has an empty body, because it is corrupt, or because Lotus Notes was unable to convert the item's content from their own internal format to MIME format.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- Action failed to execute in the defined acceptable time frame
- Cannot identify the database owner. The email read status cannot be found.
- Cannot open database <remote servername>!!<filename.nsf>
- Cannot perform the '<operation name>' operation. Server is busy.
- Cannot reach your Domino Server
- Class not registered Exception from HRESULT 0x80040154 REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG
- Entry not found in index
- Error: Notes error: Could not open the ID File
- Has no MIME content
- How do I get more information about items failing with MIME Transfer Encoding errors?