Will you be able to migrate large items/attachments?
We do not impose any limit on item/attachment sizes. However, it is possible for large items/attachments to fail to migrate because of external factors. There are two considerations:
- What is the maximum attachment size allowed by the Destination system?
Most email systems impose size limits. For example, if the Destination system has a 30MB limit, any item/attachment larger than 30MB will fail to migrate.
For security reasons, most email systems close opened connections after a predetermined amount of time. For example, if the Destination system only has 512Kbps of network bandwidth and closes connections after 30 seconds, we may be unable to transfer large items/attachments before the connection is closed.
- MigrationWiz will automatically make multiple attempts to migrate large items.
- Upon completion of a migration, you may resubmit it in error retry mode to try to migrate failed items. This is always free of charge.
- When migrating from or to Office 365, Change message size limits in Office 365.
- When migrating from or to Exchange (2007 and later) using EWS, Change message size limits in Exchange.