Check that the selected email address is the primary SMTP address: The mailbox configured for migration has a secondary SMTP address specified. A secondary SMTP address is an email address that can receive email with but is not displayed to the recipient receiving email from the same mailbox.
Update the configured mailbox with the primary SMTP address:
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account
- Click on Mailbox Migration.
- Click on Migrate Mailbox.
- Select the Mailbox project where you are receiving the error, and click on View Mailboxes.
- Select the Mailbox with the corresponding error and click on Edit Mailbox.
- Enter the primary SMTP address of the mailbox.
- Click on Save.