How do I set up a document migration project in MSPComplete?
To set up a document migration project, complete the following steps in MSPComplete:
- Click Getting Started on the left navigation menu of MSPComplete.
- Click MigrationWiz in the BitTitan Products section. The MigrationWiz Dashboard page loads.
- Click the appropriate workgroup in the Workgroup section of the page.
- Click Create Project.
- Select the appropriate migration project type from the list of available options.
- Enter a name for the project, select the customer, and click Next step.
- Select the Source endpoint, and click Next step.
- Select the Destination endpoint, and click Save and go to summary.
Note: Read the Add endpoints topic for more information about adding customer endpoints.
- Click Save Project.
Next, you will have to add items to your migration project.