The PST file may be corrupt.
This error indicates that the PST file you are migrating to is corrupt and needs to be migrated again. This can happen as the result of corruption or damage at the source, or an error during the migration.
The only way to fix this error is to remove the PST from the Destination, and start migrating it from the beginning, as outlined in the steps below:
1. Download Azure Storage Explorer.
2. Enter your Storage Account in Azure Storage Explorer.
3. Log in to MigrationWiz.
4. Go to the project containing the offending migration.
5. In the top-left, click Edit Project and select Advanced Options from the drop-down.
6. Get the Bucket/Container Name (the default is "migrationwiz").
7. Go to that container in Azure Storage Explorer.
8. Filter for the PST Path in Azure Storage Explorer.
9. Delete all those files in Azure Storage Explorer.
10. In MigrationWiz, click on the offending mailbox.
11. In your browser's address bar, grab the MigrationWiz mailbox ID (everything after the last "/"). The mailbox ID is a string of letters and numbers.
12. In Azure Storage Explorer, filter for this mailbox ID.
13. You should now see two files: A folders and a watermarks metadata.
14. Delete both of these files for only the mailbox ID you filtered by.
15. In MigrationWiz, reset the statistics for the offending migration.
16. Start the migration again, the same way you did before.