NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared Workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
Product: MSPComplete, Get Optimized, Get Automated
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- An MSPComplete account
- Go to People.
- Click Teams.
- Click New Team.
- Create the following Teams:
- <your initials> - Communication Team
- <your initials> - Google Engineers
- <your initials> - Office 365 Engineers
- <your initials> - Migration Engineers
- Select the type of Team you want to create. You can choose between Pull from Queue and Load Balance.
- Click on Select for each User you want to add to your Team.
- Click Create Team.