NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared Workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
Product: MSPComplete, Get Organized, Get Optimized, Get Automated
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- An MSPComplete account
- Click Runbooks.
- Find Google Mailbox to Office 365 - <your initials>
- Click on the ellipsis of that Runbook.
- Select Edit Runbook.
- The Runbook has the Tasks in an incorrect order; we are going to reorder the tasks. If you notice that you are missing one or more Tasks, add them by clicking on Add Task. The documentation for those Tasks can be found in the documents on your desktop.
- Move your mouse to the front of the Task until your pointer changes to a small hand. Left-click, hold and drag the Task around.
- The right order is:
- Grant OAuthAccess to G Suite
- Ensure IMAP Access to G Suite
- Remove IMAP Folder Limits - G Suite
- Export Mailboxes to CSV - G Suite
- Create Administrator Account - Destination Office 365
- Create User Accounts - Destination Office 365
- Assign Licenses - Destination Office 365
- Configure for Large Items - Destination Office 365
- Raise Throttling Limits - Office 365
- Deploy DMA
- Add Users to MSPComplete
- Run Health Check for Office 365
- Launch and Configure DeploymentPro
- Create MigrationWiz Project
- Add Items to MigrationWiz
- Select and Subscribe Users
- Set Advanced Options
- Verify Credentials
- Notify the Users of the pending migration
- First Migration Pass
- MX Record Cutover
- Setup Email Forwarding - G Suite
- Setup Email Routing - Office 365
- Notify Users of Outlook Configuration
- Second Migration Pass
- Recreate Outlook Profiles
- Remove "All Mail" Filter and Rerun Migration
- Review Errors
- Get Statistics
- When completed, click Publish.
- If you had forgotten to Publish the Runbook, a draft version would appear below the Runbook. Click on the ellipsis of that draft version. Click Publish Draft to publish the draft version.