This error occurs when calendars for mailboxes that are being migrated have been turned off in the Google Admin Console. Contact your customer to determine if the calendars were turned off and if the calendars for the affected mailboxes need to be migrated. If the calendars need to be migrated, then they must be turned on. Read the Turn Calendar on or off for users article from Google for more information. Retry the migration for the affected mailboxes once the calendars have been turned on.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- Account exceeded bandwidth limits
- Cannot authenticate because the OAuth2 challenge is not done.
- Cannot connect to Admin API - Users: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError Domain cannot use APIs
- Duplicate folder exists for two different item types and cannot be mapped
- Error during request execution: Code: 403, Reason: forbidden, Message: Forbidden
- Error: Cannot connect to <endpoint> (Access denied)
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar.  Errors.
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: Invalid sequence value
- Error: The domain of the given Source or Destination email doesn't match the domains configured for this project