What is the onboarding process for BitTitan Concierge?
BitTitan Concierge is a fully white-labeled user help desk for the customers of participating Partners that eliminates the need for full-time support staff. The service is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Note: The onboarding period for Concierge may take up to two (2) weeks to complete.
The onboarding process for BitTitan Concierge is as follows:
- Log in to BitTitan.com, and click on the Concierge icon. This will launch the sign-up form.
- On the MSPComplete dashboard, fill out the form as completely as possible, including every customer that you wish to sign up.
- Within one (1) business day of signing up, a BitTitan representative will contact you and schedule an intake meeting.
- During the intake meeting, we will review your intake form, the customer list, and review the Service Description for the offering you have chosen. We will also discuss any specific rules that you might like us to follow related to individual users (CEO, IT admin, etc.).
- BitTitan will generate a quote for you.
- Complete the payment for Concierge service.
- Once payment has been made, BitTitan will generate a unique phone number and PIN, as well as the desired support email address for your company. In addition, we will upload your customer user list to the system, and create your company-specific workflows in our support system.
- We will have a final go-live call to confirm that every detail has been taken care of, and that your Concierge service is ready to begin. The end result of that final meeting is to select a specific date for your customers to call in for support.