Cannot reach your Domino Server: This error indicates that the configuration of your Lotus Notes client is incorrect or does not allow the Lotus Extractor to reach the Lotus Domino server.
- If it is open, close your Lotus Extractor.
- Open the Lotus Notes client deployed on the same machine as the Lotus Extractor.
- At the bottom right, click on
Online (may be different on your machine) then
- From the location list, select the one used by the client to reach the server and click on
- Select the
Servers tab and review the value of
Home/mail server. The value must be a valid IP address or a server name. Note that this value cannot be of the form CN=xxx/O=xxx.
- Save your configuration.
- Make sure you can still open a Lotus Notes session using the administrative account and the same location.
- Close your Lotus Notes client to release the lock taken by the Lotus Notes client on the notes.ini file.
- Start the Lotus Extractor and try to authenticate again.