How do I set up a forwarding address for Lotus Notes?
If you are not cutting over an entire domain/organization at once by changing MX records, you can perform a phased migration and set up coexistence by setting up forwards on the mailboxes you wish to migrate.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Using the Domino Administrator, click on the People & Groups tab.
- On the Servers pane, select the correct server.
- Select Domino Directories, and then select People.
- From the People list, choose the user you want to modify, and click Edit Person.
- In the Forwarding Address field, input the new email address.
- Click on Save & Close.
- The forward email address should appear next to the name of the person.
For more information, refer to the IBM Help Page.