MigrationWiz has a built-in method for retrying migration of mailboxes that failed during the migration process.To retry errors:
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Click on the Projects tab if you do not see your Projects listed.
- Click on the name of your Project in the list.
- Click on Edit Project.
- Click on Advanced Options.
- Under Performance, make sure the box labeled Do not retry errors has not been checked. Checking this box sometimes happens during project set-up and will prevent automatic retries.