How do I retry failed items?
Each error logged represents an item that was not migrated.
MigrationWiz contains a mode in which you can resubmit the migration to retry failed items. This mode of operation is always free of charge.
You may only submit mailboxes in this mode only if they satisfy all of the following conditions:
- The last migration completed successfully, and
- The mailbox contains at least one error.
If your mailbox does not satisfy these conditions, you will receive a warning when submitting the migration in this mode and your request will not be fulfilled.
To submit one or more mailboxes in retry mode, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Select the mailboxes in your dashboard that have migration errors.
- Click on the Start button.
- Select Retry Errors from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Retry Errors button.
When errors are repaired, they will disappear from the error log. Some errors may not disappear if the Source item was not reprocessed (due to filters, for example), has been deleted or moved, or if the item failed again.