What won't UserActivation migrate?
UserActivation won’t migrate the following items:
- OneDrive documents
- SharePoint documents
- Bounce notifications (NDR)
- Items that do not match folder types
- Calendar notifications such as invitations, cancellations, etc.
- Public Folders
- Acceptance status for meeting participants
- RSS Feeds
- For Exchange environments: Any Distribution Lists that are hidden from the Global Address List
- For Exchange environments: Any members within a Distribution List that are hidden from the Global Address List
- For Exchange environments: Many enabled users (aka "mail-enabled recipients"). Note: Mail-enabled users can be synchronized with DirSync instead.