Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro for UserActivation product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete.
How do I install the DeploymentPro for UserActivation Agent from a shared network location?
To install the DeploymentPro for UserActivation Agent from a shared location:
- On the DeploymentPro Customization page, select the option for a shared location install.
- Download the DeploymentPro Agent from the website.
- Click on the Start menu and open up the Command Prompt (cmd).
- Navigate to the folder where you installed the Bootstrap.exe file, and run Bootstrap.exe /preinstall.
- This will download the x64 and x86 versions of the software.
For a more in-depth look at how the Shared Install works, see our article What is the process for installing DeploymentPro from a shared location?