|Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro (legacy) product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete or DeploymentPro for UserActivation.|
How do I start a DeploymentPro (legacy) project?
Follow the instructions below to start a DeploymentPro project.
- Log in to manage.bittitan.com.
- Within the MSPComplete dashboard, select Mailbox Migration from either the All or the Onboard pillar. This will open up the MigrationWiz portal.
- Select Create a new Mailbox Project.
- Enter a name for the project.
- Select the Source mail system. The Source can be any Source that MigrationWiz supports. We recommend that you use admin credentials to avoid having to enter passwords for end users.
- Select the Destination mail system.
Notes: Use Admin credentials for the Destination. This is a requirement for DeploymentPro. DeploymentPro supports Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange (all versions). All other Destination email systems are currently not supported.
- Add users through Quick Add, Bulk Add or Autodiscover Items.
- On the dashboard, click on the More button.
- From the drop-down list, select DeploymentPro. This will launch the portal for DeploymentPro.
- Follow the prompts in the portal to import the users into your DeploymentPro portal, install the Agent, and track Agent installation.
- Once you have performed your MX record cutover, go back to your DeploymentPro dashboard and click on the Configure Outlook button.
- For best pricing, we recommend that you purchase the MigrationWiz-Mailbox and DeploymentPro bundle.
- To see a timeline checklist, refer to KB004836
- A video, which covers the entire end-to-end process for running MigrationWiz in conjunction with DeploymentPro (Legacy), can be seen here.