In order for DeploymentPro to configure Outlook to connect to Office 365, each device must meet these system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later (With latest Windows updates)
- .NET Framework version 3.5.1 or later (4.5 starting Jan 1st, 2019)
- These versions of Outlook:
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 (with March 2016 PU)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 SP1 (with December 2015 PU)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2 (with October 2015 PU, April 2015 PU).
Note: Read the Outlook Updates article from Microsoft for more information.
- Linux and Mac operating systems are not supported.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 is not supported.
- Microsoft Outlook 2019 is not supported.
Starting Jan 1st, 2019, .NET Framework 3.5.1 will not be supported anymore. Please install Windows Updates on your devices to automatically upgrade to a more recent version of the framework (at least 4.5).