BitTitan has recently introduced a Single Sign On solution. This will enable you to use the same user credentials across all of our products.
However, there are a few cases where you may experience login issues the first time that you try to log in after this implementation.
Here are some examples and resolutions.
- I am having trouble logging in with my user credentials.
The most common reason for this is because you have different passwords for UserActivation and MigrationWiz. Our Single Sign On solution will pick the most recently used password.
Try your other password. For example, if you try your MigrationWiz password but have logged into UserActivation recently, then try your password for UserActivation instead.
You can reset your password.
You can open a support ticket and request for your password to be reset.
- I am logged into MigrationWiz or UserActivation but cannot access the application, or I am experiencing unexpected behavior from my browser.
- I was using MigrationWiz or UserActivation and all of a sudden I'm logged out and cannot log back in.
- BitTitan products store information in cookies. The cookie can be stale, or we have stored the authentication state in the application but it is no longer valid.
If you are seeing problems in how web pages are displayed in your browser, we suggest first using your browser’s incognito or private browsing mode to see if the problem you're seeing is caused by something other than cache or cookies.
- If the problems are not cache- or cookie-related, open a ticket to Support, by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, include your company name, your name, and a description of your symptoms.
- If the problems are cache- or cookie-related, follow the directions below for your browser, to clear these problems. Then restart your browser. For your convenience, we have included the directions to clear cookies for later versions of Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome. If you have other browsers, or other versions of Internet Explorer, then please refer to their online help instructions for instructions on how to clear these.
Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11:
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon).
- Select Safety.
- Select Delete browsing history....
- Note: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies, then click on Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once you have successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon .
- Select on Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click on Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click on Content settings.
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
- Click on Done to save your settings.
A note about passwords
We have changed the password requirements for user accounts. We now have stricter password requirements and, as a result, some older passwords may not meet these requirements. The password needs to contain the following:
8 characters or more.
At least one numeral.
At least one special character.