Email Field Mappings
- Migration of all labels/folders.
- Inbox is mapped to the Inbox system folder of the Destination.
- Gmail labels conversion:
- Labels to folders – this is the default behavior.
- Labels to categories – this option can be set instead (under the project Advanced Options).
- Labeled items are created in each corresponding folder (Note: This is only if Labels to folders is left as enabled).
- Folders are mapped purely by name (Note: We rename folders with invalid characters by replacing invalid characters).
The following item types are not migrated:
- Non-Delivery Report/Receipt (NDR)
- Delivery Status Notification (DSN)
- Read receipts
- Delivery receipts
Calendar Field Mappings
- The primary calendar of the user is mapped to the calendar system folder of the Destination.
- Migration of all properties with the following exceptions:
- Migration of up to one alert (because Exchange has only one alert). Note: This refers to the fact that Google can have several calendar alerts/reminders, but Exchange can have only one. This means that in Google you can have a calendar reminder set to remind you hourly, daily, and even weekly. On Exchange, you can have only one alert (e.g., every hour).
- Calendar permissions are not migrated.