How do I migrate from or to G Suite using end user credentials?
Google is now only supporting OAuth2 authentication, which requires an OAuth2 challenge. An OAuth2 challenge requires user actions in order to authorize MigrationWiz to access their data. After the following steps, MigrationWiz will send an email to each user's mailbox in order to ask for access privileges. If you want to skip this manual step, you can use Administrative authentication instead, by following this documentation.
- Log in to MigrationWiz.
- Go to your project.
- Select affected mailboxes.
- Click on the Clear credentials icon.
- Select Clear source credentials if Google is your Source, or select Clear destination credentials if Google is your Destination.
- Click on the Clear credentials button.
- Submit the mailboxes for migration.
- Each migrating user will receive an email, in their mailbox, asking them to follow a link to approve the access to some scopes by clicking on accept. (Refer to what is an OAuth2 challenge.)