How do I create a Lead List from BitTitan leads?
Before beginning, it is useful to validate the number of lead credits available in your account. This can be easily viewed in the SalesAutomation product by clicking the left navigation menu. Only users with an Administrator role have the ability to see available lead credits.
1. Log in to SalesAutomation.
2. From the navigation menu in the left corner, go to Lead Lists.
3. Create a new lead list from BitTitan Leads.
4. Give the lead list a name, and click Save New Lead List.
5. Choose the filters for the list, and the total number of leads. You will get as many leads as you have remaining lead credits. Click on Finish when ready.
- If the "Only include leads with phone number information" option is selected, you may get leads from outside of the selected geography.
6. The lead list will now be processed by our back end server. When ready, it is necessary to activate the lead list before it can be added to a campaign.
7. Confirm the activation to make the Lead List available in a campaign. Lead credits will be debited at this time.
The Lead List can now be added to a SalesAutomation Campaign.