How do I get an access key for Azure Blob storage?
Use a storage access key to authenticate an Azure Blob storage account in a migration project.
Follow the steps below to view the storage access keys for an Azure Blob storage account:
- Sign in to the Azure dashboard.
- In the navigation pane, click on All Resources.
- Choose the desired storage account.
- Click on the Key icon to view the access keys for the storage account.
Note: Each storage account has two storage access keys.
- To copy a storage access key, click on the Copy icon next to the key you want to copy.
Note: To learn how to delete a secret access key once the migration project is completed, read How do I delete an Azure Blob storage access key when the migration project is complete?