How do I resolve the issue of a machine that has the HealthCheck for Azure Agent installed but does not show up in the dashboard?
Follow these steps if you installed the HealthCheck for Azure Agent on a machine, and the machine is not listed in the HealthCheck for Azure Dashboard:
- Click on the Windows Start button and search for Command Prompt on that machine that is missing from the HealthCheck for Azure Assessment Dashboard.
- From the search results, right-click on the Command Prompt desktop application and click on Run as administrator.
- Type the following command and press Enter to view a list of the active processes.
- The output should show the following processes:
net start CloudamizeAgent
net start CloudamizeWatchdog
- The CloudamizeAgent service is starting.
- The CloudamizeAgent service was started successfully.
- The CloudamizeWatchdog service is starting.
- The CloudamizeWatchdog service was started successfully.
If the machine is still not listed in the HealthCheck for Azure Dashboard, follow these steps to check that the machine is permitted to send outbound traffic to the HealthCheck for Azure server on port 443:
- Type one of the following commands and press Enter:
- If Curl is installed on the machine:
curl.exe -v 18.104.22.168:443
- If Telnet is installed on the machine:
telnet 22.214.171.124 443
Note: Curl and Telnet are not installed by default in some versions of Windows. To install Curl, visit the Curl download page. To install Telnet, visit the Install Telnet client page.
If the machine is still not listed in the HealthCheck for Azure Dashboard, debug the HealthCheck for Azure installation by following the steps in KB005354: How do I debug a failed HealthCheck for Azure Agent installation? Contact BitTitan support and have the log_blackup.txt debug output file ready.