What is HealthCheck for Office 365?
BitTitan HealthCheck for Office 365 is a service module in MSPComplete that assesses customer computers for compatibility with Office 365. HealthCheck for Office 365 reports on the following compatibility points:
- To view a more detailed report of a computer’s compatibility with Office 365, click on the pie chart icon ().
- You must install the Device Management Agent (DMA) on customer computers for the HealthCheck for Office 365 assessment to run. Read the What is Device Management? article to learn more about Device Management and DMA.
- Once DMA is installed, the customer computers are listed in the HealthCheck for Office 365 overview page and a compatible ( ) or incompatible ( ) icon is shown for each of the following categories:
- Compatible with Office 365 Clients: Identifies if the computer’s installed versions of the Office clients (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) are compatible with Office 365. Compatible Office clients include the latest versions of Office and Office 2013.
- Compatible with Office 365 Web Apps: Identifies if the computer’s installed browsers are compatible with Office 365. Compatible browsers include Internet Explorer (versions 10 and 11) and all the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Compatible with Microsoft Office ProPlus: Identifies if the computer’s specifications (operating system, CPU, memory, free disk space, etc.) are equal to or greater than the minimum system requirements for Office ProPlus.
Important: If the customer’s computers are labeled as incompatible in any of the categories indicated above, advise the customer to upgrade their computers before migrating to Office 365. The compatible clients, browsers, and system requirements for Office 365 and Office ProPlus are listed in the System Requirements for Office page.
Read the following articles to learn more about HealthCheck for Office 365:
- Do I need to purchase licenses for HealthCheck for Office 365?
- How do I access the HealthCheck for Office 365 overview?