To clone an existing project:
- Open MigrationWiz
- Go to your list of projects and open the project you want to clone
- Click on the Edit Project drop-down, and select Clone Project
- On the Clone This Project page, name the new project then click on the Clone Project button at the bottom of the page.
- Now you have a clone of the original project with the same endpoints and Advanced Option settings.
- Note: This does not clone the line items in the project if any are present. To have line items present in both projects, open the new project and re-add them using the Add-From MSPComplete option under the Add button in the dashboard.
To move items from one project to another:
- Select the line item you wish to move with the checkbox system on the left, then click on the Move Items icon.
- Now select the project you want to move the items to, and click on Move Items.
- The items selected will now be moved to the selected project