Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro for UserActivation product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete.
What will be the name of the new profiles that DeploymentPro for UserActivation creates?
When DeploymentPro for UserActivation creates a new profile, it will follow this format:
For example, if the SMTP email address for a user equals BonnieK@MOD52453.onmicrosoft.com, then the new profile will be created with the following name:
- This profile will be set to be the default Outlook profile.
- From a Windows client, these profile settings can be reviewed by accessing Control Panel/Mail.
- The previous profile will remain with the same name, and not be deleted. However, it will no longer be the default profile.
- If creating a profile from an existing user, the new profile will import the signature from the previous profile, reattach any PST files that were attached to the previous profile, and import cached addresses.
- The .OST file will be created and downloaded upon first use.