To run a HealthCheck for Azure assessment:
- Log on to your MSPComplete account and, from the All Products dashboard, select the HealthCheck for Azure tile.
- From the drop-down, select the customer. If the customer does not yet exist in the MSPComplete system, click New, create the customer.
- Click the Go To HealthCheck for Azure button.
- If you have previously provisioned HealthCheck for Azure, or upon provisioning HealthCheck for Azure, click Activate Service.
- Connect to your infrastructure.
- Download and install instances of the Agent (using the Agent installer .msi file). You must install the Agent on all nodes and hosts. You do not need to install the Agent on servers that you do not intend to migrate, as the assessment will still capture interconnectivity data. For more information about downloading and installing the Agent, see the section "Download and Install the Agent" in Getting Started with HealthCheck for Azure.
Important: You are provided with an API Key that is specific to the assessment that you are performing. Do not use the API Key with another assessment, because it will be linked incorrectly and the assessment results will be skewed.
- When asked, click Edit Configuration. This brings you to the Group Configuration page, which allows you to set up your logical groups.
- Using the Asset Setting tab, create meaningful groups of servers. These are logical groupings of servers, for example, all of your Exchange or SQL servers.
- Include or exclude from the assessment scope. Once added, the group is visible in the Asset Settings tab.
- Using the Instance Setting tab, add nodes to the groups that you have created. Select the infrastructure, and then some or all of the nodes, and then select the desired group, and click Submit. Be sure to enable each group that you wish to have captured in the assessment.
- Note that the Data Collection column indicates either an Active or Inactive status for each node. Obtaining either status for the node indicates that the Agent is successfully installed and is collecting data.
- Once the group configuration is complete, click the Start Assessment button.