What are acceptable specifications for the logo used by DeploymentPro?
The following specifications are supported, when adding a logo to be used by DeploymentPro:
- Optimal size for the logo: 800x200
- Accepted format: .png (Portable Network Graphics)
- Maximum file size: 256 KB
- This information is correct but does not explain that if you do not want your logo stretched, make it the full 800 pixels wide and 200 pixels high.
- If you do not upload your own logo or your customer's logo, a default BitTitan logo will be used instead. This could cause some confusion if it is not communicated to end users.
- The logo and message will be displayed to end users during the reconfiguration of their Outlook profiles.
- These settings can be set during the initial configuration of DeploymentPro, when it is first launched against the customer account from your MSPComplete dashboard. It can also be configured at any time by clicking on Settings in your customer DeploymentPro user dashboard, and then clicking on the Upload Logo button, in the Client Interface Configuration section of the DeploymentPro Configuration page of MSPComplete.
- You could have a different logo and message text for each batch of users by following these steps:
- First, configure the settings.
- Select your users
- Click the Schedule Cutover button and follow the prompts.
Note: You can change the domain name for users by clicking the Users option in the top navigation bar, checkmarking the user to change, clicking on the pencil (Edit) icon, and then changing the primary email address. Once changed for all users, return to the DeploymentPro project (click on All Products > select DeploymentPro > select your customer from the list displayed in the page > follow prompts. At the userlist page, in the field labeled Search (in the top right-hand side of the DeploymentPro userlist page), enter the @domainname (change this domain name to reflect the name of the domain for these users) to search for. All users with that domain name will then be displayed, and can be selected for profile configuration.