Can I set up DeploymentPro with multiple domains?
DeploymentPro can be set up with multiple domains by following the steps outlined below.
- Create a customer. For more information, see View, Add, and Edit Your Customers.
- Create the Source and Destination endpoints. For more information, see View, Add, and Edit Customer Endpoints.
- Deploy Device Management Agent (DMA) to users. For instructions on deploying DMA, see either How do I deploy the Device Management Agent with a Group Policy Object (GPO)? or How do I deploy the Device Management Agent through email?
- Note: A customer can have multiple domains, and so DMA could be deployed to users in each domain.
- Launch DeploymentPro, and configure customer DeploymentPro module. For instructions on using DeploymentPro, see DeploymentPro Guide.
- Note: If multiple domains are in the customer environment, and DMA was deployed to them, these will appear under the user list within your DeploymentPro module dashboard.
- If this is the first time setting up DeploymentPro, click on All Products and select DeploymentPro.
- Click on the Customer you are configuring the deployment for. This will automatically open the Module Configuration page.
Note: If you have previously configured the DMA, then in your MSPComplete DeploymentPro module dashboard, click on Settings in the top right of the screen.
- In the Module Configuration/Domain Name field, enter the domain name, after the "@" sign.
- Click Auto-populate.
Set Client Interface Configurations for the domain.
Note: You can set different logos and instructional text for each domain.
Click on Save and Continue to return to the DeploymentPro module dashboard.
In the Search field, enter the new domain name. The dashboard will then update to display only those names containing this domain name.
Activate the DeploymentPro module for users. Refer to Step 6 in DeploymentPro Guide.
Schedule the profile cutover date. Refer to Step 7 in DeploymentPro Guide.
Alternatively, you can use PowerShell to run these steps. For instructions, see Use PowerShell to run the DeploymentPro module.
- To return to the previous list of users, in the Search field, enter the domain name.
- If the user list that returns from Search is empty, click on the back button to return to the previous list of users.