How do I set the Azure location for Portable Storage Table (.pst) migrations?
This is a two-part process.
- Set the Azure location during the initial upload to Azure.
- For this step, follow the directions in Installing and Using BitTitan UploaderWiz.
- As directed in "Installing and Using BitTitan UploaderWiz," you must include the following parameter as part of your UploaderWiz command line:
- azurelocation gov
Note: Available options are:
- From your MigrationWiz project Advanced Options, under Support/Support options, add PSTCustomEndpointSuffix=Azure URI.
- Note: The Azure URI needs to be changed to one of the following values:
- core.chinacloudapi.cn (China)
Note: It is important to understand that if Germany is chosen, data will still securely leave the country during migration, because compute resources are outside of the country.