MSPComplete is your end-to-end solution for delivering managed IT services. This article guides you toward the informational resources you’ll need to use MSPComplete to its full potential.
Sections in this article:
- Manage your Subscriptions, Agents, Teams, and Workgroups
- Manage your Customers, their Users, Groups, and Endpoints
- Manage Runbooks, Services, and Tasks
- Manage Customer Computers, Resources, and Gateways
First, learn the basics of what MSPComplete does, how it’s laid out, and how it operates. After you have covered these basics, you’ll be ready to dive deeper.
Get started with the MSPComplete Get Organized subscription plan.
Review this onboarding guide for an initial set of steps and instructions to get you going with the Get Optimized plan.
Review this onboarding guide for an initial set of steps and instructions to get you going with the Get Automated plan.
Overview of major features. Read this to get a sense of how you can use MSPComplete within your organization.
Overview of the MSPComplete subscription plans.
Learn about how previous subscriptions are supported.
Interface walkthrough that illustrates the panes, navigation elements, and forms used to enter information.
Information for MigrationWiz users about updating practices to use MSPComplete effectively.
Explanation of key terminology for MSPComplete.
Manage your Subscriptions, Agents, Teams, and Workgroups
MSPComplete is a multi-user system that all the IT professionals in your organization can use collaboratively: Subscriptions, Agents, Teams, and Workgroups Overview
From the articles listed in this landing page, you’ll learn how to:
- Invite agents to join MSPComplete.
- Organize people into teams to aid with service delivery.
- Set up a billing method for purchasing subscriptions.
- Purchase subscriptions for agents.
- View information about the state of service delivery.
Manage your Customers, their Users, Groups, and Endpoints
With your team in place, you’re ready to add customers: Introduction to Managing your Customers
Using the articles linked to this landing page, you’ll learn how to:
- Bring on a new customer, using a variety of methods for creating user records.
- Combine a customer’s users into groups to facilitate service delivery.
- Create endpoints to upload customer information and manage cloud-based services.
- View resource utilization information gathered from customer computers.
Manage Runbooks, Services, and Tasks
You’ve assembled your team, you’ve brought customers onboard, now it’s time to get down to work: Runbooks, Services, and Tasks Overview
From these articles, you’ll understand how to:
- Plan service delivery effectively.
- Schedule tasks and run services.
- Create Runbooks that can be customized and reused.
- View the pending service tasks assigned to your IT professionals.
Manage Customer Computers, Resources, and Gateways
MSPComplete not only enables cloud-based services, it allows you to evaluate your customers’ devices: Introduction to Device Management
These articles explain how to:
- Deploy the Device Management Agent to customer hardware.
- Gather statistics on hardware inventory, operating systems, and browser versions.
- Receive alerts about resource management before hardware problems become critical.
- Evaluate customer resources to help ensure that cloud migrations go smoothly.