How do I change the bucket name or root folder where mailboxes are stored in Amazon S3?
If you do not wish to store backed up mailboxes in the default bucket or under the default root folder, you can update these options for specified projects.
- Create or edit a project that uses Amazon S3 for either a Source or a Destination.
- Click on the Advanced Options button.
- In the appropriate field, enter the root folder that you wish to store, or from which to retrieve mailboxes.
- In the appropriate field, enter the bucket that you wish to store, or from which to retrieve mailboxes.
- Finally, Save the changes.