Has no MIME content: This error indicates that the item has no MIME content. This may happen because the item truly has an empty body, because it is corrupt, or because Lotus Notes was unable to convert the item's content from their own internal format to MIME format.
Articles in this section
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar.  Errors.
- Operation took too long that instruction has expired
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar. 
- The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
- Client found response content type of 'text/html', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with an empty response.
- Retrieving the COM class factory failed due to the following error: 80004005 Unspecified error (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL))
- No mailbox with such GUID - ErrorNonExistentMailbox
- Error: Notes error: Could not open the ID File