How do I migrate from two different email accounts into one?
If you intend to merge several email accounts that you have been managing separately into a single email, you will be able to do it via MigrationWiz, by migrating all Source mailboxes at the Destination where they will be mixed. You will need to purchase as many licenses as Source mailboxes you want to merge.
You will need to perform the following steps:
- Create a Project, and add a mailbox to migrate from the first Source mailbox to the single Destination mailbox.
- Submit the migration from the first mailbox to the Destination mailbox.
- Wait until the migration has completed.
- Create another Project, and add a mailbox to migrate from the second mailbox to the same Destination one.
- Open Advanced Options.
- Under Support, checkmark the Do not search destination for duplicates button.
- Submit to migrate from the second mailbox to the single Destination mailbox.
- Wait for completion.
- If you have more than two accounts, repeat Steps 4 through 8.