MigrationWiz uses advanced logic in handling firewalls. We have tested our service against many different firewalls to ensure proper migration. As long as your server is accessible from the internet, MigrationWiz should be able to migrate your mailboxes without a problem.
Articles in this section
- Can we migrate from a server that is protected by multi-factor authentication?
- Configuring Rackspace as a migration endpoint
- Create Azure Storage Account
- Creating a Container In Azure - Best Practices
- Customize notification emails in MigrationWiz
- Document Migration Best Practices
- Draft Folder Migrations
- Enable access to G Suite (IMAP) using OAuth 2.0
- Estimate Azure Storage costs for migrations
- Extended Migration Email Coexistence