How do I extend the unused period of my Project?
By default, the project and all associated items are deleted after 180 days after the last mailbox has migrated.
To change the auto delete period of the project:
- Sign in to the MigrationWiz account.
- Click the Projects tab if you do not see the Project dashboard.
- Click on the name of the Project in the list.
- Click Edit Project.
- Click Edit Advanced Options.
- Under the Maintenance section, change the value for Number of days after which this project will be auto-deleted if unused.
- Click Save Options.