How do I request statistics for my migration project?
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Click on the green Go To My Projects bar. This will list your projects.
- On the far right, click on the bar chart icon, as shown in the screenshot below:
- Click the OK button to receive an email with statistics for your project.
- You must run at least a Verify Credentials pass or a trial migration, or the report will have nothing in it.
- By default, project statistics are only sent to the email address that is listed under your MSPComplete profile. Your profile can be viewed or edited from your MSPComplete Dashboard, under Account > Edit Profile >Email Address.
- If you want to add additional recipients to receive the project statistics, you can add their email address(es) under the MigrationWiz project Advanced Options > Notifications section.
- Select your MigrationWiz project so that you are taken to the user dashboard.
- Click the Edit Project menu.
- Select Advanced Options.
- Under the Notifications section, check the Additional Recipients box.
- Add the email address(es) to the box. If you want to add more than one email address, separate them with commas.
- Click Save.