How do I edit the settings of a Project that is already configured?
- Log in to your MSPComplete account by going to https://www.bittitan.com and clicking on the red Account button. Provide credentials, if requested.
- Select All Customers on the left navigation bar, then select the customer whose project setting you wish to update.
- Click on Projects on the top navigation menu. This provides a list of all projects for this customer.
- Select the project whose setting you wish to update.
In the top navigation bar, click on the Edit Project button, and then select Edit Project from the resulting drop-down list.
Click on the option that you wish to edit. Options are: Source Settings, Destination Settings, or Advanced Options.
- Note: For Source and Destination settings, click on Edit endpoint to modify your endpoint settings.
- Make the desired changes, then click on Save Project.