Use this admin guide to walk you through the complete UserActivation process and workflow and prepare yourself and your organization to onboard to Office 365 with UserActivation.
Articles in this section
- How do I manually create an Outlook mail profile for Office 365?
- How do I handle a "Domain Name in Office 365 Interruption" in UserActivation?
- What attributes are migrated with UserActivation for CSP?
- What do I put in my DeploymentPro for UserActivation user list for Source and Destination addresses?
- How do I set DeploymentPro for UserActivation to download only a subset of data to the local OST file?
- How do I configure DeploymentPro for UserActivation when the primary SMTP address of my users does not match their UPN?
- How do I give UserActivation access to my G Suite environment?
- UserActivation Project Checklist for Exchange migrations
- What is the process for discovering users and distribution lists off of Exchange 2003?
- How do I get a list of users and groups from Active Directory when source is Exchange 2003?