The OneDrive provisioning doesn't look ready yet, retry later.
This error occurs when MigrationWiz is unable to access the SharePoint collection for a user within Office 365.
The user storage was not initialized, and MigrationWiz asked for it to be provisioned. This operation might take a few minutes, and it has not been completed on time. The migration process has been cancelled, but you can run it again in a little while.
If you are using Small Business Licenses, MigrationWiz will be unable to perform the provisioning step and the provisioning of the collection must be performed manually.
If the error persists, please check the name of the collection within Office 365, by following the steps below:
- Log in to http://portal.office.com as an administrator.
- Click on Admin.
- Click on SharePoint.
- Click on user profiles.
- Click on Manage User Profiles.
- In the Find profiles field, enter the name of the user and click on Find.
- Click on the user and select Edit My Profile.
- The field Personal site will contain the complete name of the collection such as “/personal/user_name_test_com/”.
Make sure that the username in MigationWiz matches the collection name. The collection name will have characters such as ‘@’ and ‘.’ replaced by underscore.
- The collection may include the name of another domain such as user_name_domain_onmicrosoft_com or user_name_previousdomain_com. Update the username in MigrationWiz to match the account with the correct domain such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The collection may include a number at the end such as user_name_domain_com1**. This usually occurs when a user was deleted and then recreated later on. MigrationWiz can only access collections that exactly the username exactly. You will have to reassign the collection that was assigned to the previous user, and to remove all content prior to the migration.